We’d love to see you at the July TAB 2 Race Meeting. An exciting 6 race program with $90,000 prizemoney on offer. Tickets are just $5 and can be purchased here.
Gates will open at 11:00am so why not enjoy a relaxing lunch and beverage before the racing commences.
Bookies, Bar, and Delta Blue Cafe and Catering will be available on the day. Eftpos is available at the Secretary’s Office
There will be some Racebooks available on the day or we recommend using the TAB APP. “While on track, Activate Venue Mode in your TAB App to access exclusive markets.”
COVID POLICIES AND INFORMATION
The Inverell Jockey Club has been busy addressing the NSW Health Department and Racing NSW requirements, while ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable day.
The Inverell Jockey Club has a Government Registered Covid-19 Plan. There are Covid Restrictions in place and Conditions of Entry apply.
Before raceday be sure to click here to check your not in a NSW Government listed Covid hotspot
You will need to check in using the QR Code System on your mobile phone.
All Race Day Participants will need to show their current Racing licences upon arrival and sign in via QR Code.
Conditions of Entry for the race day are available below.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Gates open at 11:00am. EFTPOS, Bookies, Delta Blues Cafe and Full Bar Services will be available.
All Racegoers to enter via the Front Carpark Entrance
Racing Participants and Officials use the side entry
Members and Owners please phone the Club Secretary to book on 0403 403 004
If you have any queries or need assistance please contact the Club Secretary – Karen Fontaine
Mobile: 0403 403 004 or email email@example.com
Inverell Jockey Club Conditions of Entry
- The venue is limited to 2500 Racegoers
- All people planning to attend must book with the Club or purchase an online ticket.
- Patrons permitted to move around and may stand when consuming beverages but must follow social distancing guidelines of 1.5 metres
- Members, Owners, General Public, Bar and Catering Staff MUST enter via the Front Car Park Entry only
- Race Day Stewards, Trainers, Strappers, Jockeys, Barrier Attendants, Clerk of the Course and other Race Day Officials MUST enter via the rear Track Entrance and ensure you bring your Racing Licence
- All patrons must follow all directions of the Committee, Security and Signage.
You are NOT permitted on premises if:
- You are awaiting COVID Test results
- You are the subject of a 14-day isolation period
- You are experiencing Flu like symptoms – sore throat, cough, runny nose, fever or shortness of breath
- Been in contact with a person/s who have tested positive to COVID-19 (during the period in which the virus is contagious)
- Have returned from International travel and not completed the Government Quarantine Restrictions
- You must register your contact details upon entry including name, address and phone number via QR Code
- You must follow social distancing regulations. You must remain 1.5 metres apart other than same household groups following the guidelines of 1 person per 2 square metres
- You must maintain good hygiene by washing your hands regularly and using the Hand Sanitiser provided.
- Only Race Day Officials are permitted in the Parade Ring, Horse Tie Ups and Stables
Our Organisers/Covid Marshalls on the day will be wearing hot pink vests so they are easily identifiable to assist you with any queries you may have. While we only require 1 Covid Marshall we will have 2 to ensure the day runs efficiently and all patrons have a safe, fun day out so please follow their directives.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation, understanding and for supporting the Inverell Jockey Club
Tables and Chairs
Outdoor and indoor furniture is not to be moved. Tables and Chairs have been set up to ensure correct social distancing.
Are limited to 6 people at a time. No alcohol is permitted and if queuing please remain 1.5 metres apart
You are permitted to use the Grandstand. Family groups and same household groups may sit together. All other patrons using the Grandstand must follow social distancing standards of 1.5 metres. Please remember the overall requirement of 1 person per 2 square metres. Covid Marshalls will monitor and assist with this, you must follow their instructions
Catering is available on the day. We will have designated seating available for Cafe Customers.
Full Bar Services will be available on the day. You must 18 years or over to use these services.
EFTPOS is available at the Secretary’s Office. Remember only 2 people in the office at a time.
There will be limited Racebooks available on the day. We also recommend using the TAB App or Racing NSW website.
Cost of Admission
- $5 entry fee will apply (inclusive of booking fee)
- Aged Pensioners are free but you will need to present your Aged Pension Card upon entry
- Entry for children 16 years or under is free but they must be accompanied by an Adult
If the Event is Cancelled due to Weather, Covid or other impacts
Inverell Jockey Club will not be providing refunds but we will credit you the sum of $5 which can be used at another event in 2021 – 2022 Racing Season.