We’re excited to invite Members, Owners and the general Public to our race day on the 22nd August 2020. “Covid Restrictions” and “Conditions of Entry” will apply (see below). For those who like the detail there is a wealth of information on our site including a site map. Click here
You must book to attend this meeting and the general public must purchase a pre paid ticket.
IJC Members and Horse Owners are invited to book via our website. Online ticket sales will open Monday 10th August 2020
If you have any queries or need assistance at anytime please contact the Club Secretary – Karen Fontaine 0403 403 004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
* The venue is limited to 500 guests including Staff, Members, Owners, Racing Participants, Race Day Officials and General Public
* All people planning to attend must book with the Club and or purchase a pre-paid ticket.
* All patrons must remain seated unless you are placing a bet, purchasing food or beverages, watching the races or using the rest rooms.
* Members, Owners, General Public, Bar and Catering Staff MUST enter via the Front Car Park Entry only
* Race Day Stewards, Trainers, Strappers, Jockeys, Barrier Attendants, Clerk of the Course and other Race Day Officials MUST enter via the rear Track Entrance and ensure you bring your RNSW Licence
* All patrons must follow all directions of the Committee, Security and Signage.
You are NOT permitted on premises if:
* You are awaiting COVID Test results
* You are the subject of a 14-day isolation period
* You are experiencing Flu like symptoms – sore throat, cough, runny nose, fever or shortness of breath
* Been in contact with a person/s who have tested positive to COVID-19 (during the period in which the virus is contagious)
* Have resided or visited Victoria or have been in physical contact with someone from Victoria in the past 14 days
* Have returned from International travel and not completed the Government Quarantine Restrictions
* You must register your contact details upon entry including name, address and phone number
* You must follow social distancing regulations. You must remain 1.5 metres apart other than same household groups following the guidelines of 1 person per 4 square metres
* You must not co-mingle in groups of more than 10
* You must maintain good hygiene by washing your hands regularly and using the Hand Sanitiser provided.
* All Attendees must be seated at all times when consuming alcohol or food.
* Race Day Officials only are permitted in the Parade Ring, Horse Tie Ups and Stables
* Attendees on the day will be required to wear a paper wrist id on the day.
* Delta Blues Café and Bar services will be available.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation, understanding and your continued support of the Inverell Jockey Club