The Inverell Jockey Club has been busy addressing the NSW Health Department and Racing NSW requirements, while ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable day.
The Inverell Jockey Club has a Government Registered Covid-19 Plan. There are Covid Restrictions in place and we will be limited to a crowd including racing participants of 500 people. You will need to supply your name address and contact phone number on arrival.
Racing NSW Race Day Participants will need to show their current licence upon arrival.
Below you will find Conditions of Entry and other details for the race day. (Downloadable versions at at the bottom of page). Delta Blues Cafe and Full Bar Services will be available.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Members and Owners please phone the Club Secretary to book on 0403 403 004
General Public online bookings and payment options coming soon.
If you have any queries please
contact the Club Secretary – Karen Fontaine
Mobile: 0403 403 004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Inverell Jockey Club Conditions of Entry
- The venue is limited to 500 guests including Staff, Members, Owners, Racing Participants, Race Day Officials and General Public
- All people planning to attend must book with the Club.
- All patrons must remain seated unless you are placing a bet, purchasing food or beverages, watching the races or using the rest rooms.
- Members, Owners, General Public, Bar and Catering Staff MUST enter via the Front Car Park Entry only
- Race Day Stewards, Trainers, Strappers, Jockeys, Barrier Attendants, Clerk of the Course and other Race Day Officials MUST enter via the rear Track Entrance and ensure you bring your RNSW Licence
- All patrons must follow all directions of the Committee, Security and Signage.
You are NOT permitted on premises if:
- You are awaiting COVID Test results
- You are the subject of a 14-day isolation period
- You are experiencing Flu like symptoms – sore throat, cough, runny nose, fever or shortness of breath
- Been in contact with a person/s who have tested positive to COVID-19 (during the period in which the virus is contagious)
- Have resided or visited Victoria or have been in physical contact with someone from Victoria in the past 14 days
- Have returned from International travel and not completed the Government Quarantine Restrictions
- You must register your contact details upon entry including name, address and phone number
- You must follow social distancing regulations. You must remain 1.5 metres apart other than same household groups following the guidelines of 1 person per 4 square metres
- You must not co-mingle in groups of more than 10
- You must maintain good hygiene by washing your hands regularly and using the Hand Sanitiser provided.
- All Attendees must be seated at all times when consuming alcohol or food.
- Race Day Officials only are permitted in the Parade Ring, Horse Tie Ups and Stables
- Attendees on the day will be required to wear a paper wrist id on the day.
- Delta Blues Café and full bar services will be available.
Our Organisers on the day will be wearing hot pink vests so they are easily identifiable to assist you with any queries you may have. While we only require 1 Covid Marshall we will have 3 to ensure the day runs efficiently and all patrons have a safe, fun day out so please follow their directives.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation, understanding and for supporting the Inverell Jockey Club
You are permitted to use the Grandstand. Family groups and same household groups may sit together. All other patrons using the Grandstand must follow social distancing standards of 1.5 metres. Please remember the overall requirement of 1 person per 4 square metres. Covid Marshalls will monitor and assist with this, you must follow their instructions
Catering is available on the day. To ensure social distancing of 1.5 metres we will have one door used for entry and a separate door used for exiting the Cafe. We will have designated seating available for Cafe Customers.
Full Bar Services will be available on the day. You must 18 years or over to use these services.
There will be limited Racebooks available on the day. We also recommend using the Racing NSW – Race Day Diary.
We will be accepting Membership Applications on the day at the Secretary Office.
Cost of Admission
- $10 entry fee will apply
- $5 for Aged Pensioners. You will be required to present your card upon entry
- Entry for children 17 years or under is free
If the Event is Cancelled due to Weather, Covid or other impacts
Inverell Jockey Club will not be providing refunds but we will credit you the $10 payment to be used at another event in 2020 – 2021 Racing Season.
Downloadable “Conditions of Entry” click here